Pursuant to the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in force starting from May 25, 2018, by checking the box you accept that your personal data is collected and processed according to the Regulation. Studio Congia will never transfer or sell your personal data to anyone unless required by the law and or by administration procedures, or for the management of the Services you have requested (including translation, interpreting, lingual consultancy and language courses).
The person in charge for the treatment of your data is MARIA EMANUELA CONGIA; your personal data may be collected, recorded, organized, stored, viewed, processed, selected or extracted for professional purposes (including, without limitation, the translation of personal documents, CVs, or medical surveys, etc.).
Scope of Personal Data Treatment
Your personal data is processed both manually and with modern IT tools by duly appointed people. It may also be entered in the corporate management tool and hence be picked up for tax purposes, administration procedures, or the outsourcing of work.
Personal Data Communication and Disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except if required by the Law (e.g. the Police). It may be shared with third parties only to the extent necessary to carry out Studio Congia’s accounting and tax procedures, or for work-related purposes (e.g. in case the text to be translated is assigned to an external freelance professional or to a credit retrieval agency). In these cases, MARIA EMANUELA CONGIA will personally appoint such third parties after requiring suitable security and confidentiality guarantees.
Scope of Consent
Your consent to the processing of your personal data by Studio Congia is limited to the above requirements. Due to the nature of the profession of translator and interpreter, besides your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone/fax/mobile numbers, MARIA EMANUELA CONGIA might learn some other reserved personal data (e.g. your health condition) or judicial information (e.g. in case of sworn translations).
In case you supply false data or do not supply any data at all which are necessary as provided by the law, this may result in the following:
- inability of Studio Congia to guarantee its contractual obligations, or
- lack of consistency between the requested Service and the provision of that Service.
You have the right to receive information concerning the treatment of your personal data as well as the scope, mode and logics underlying the same at all times, and particularly:
1) you have the right to enquire about the nature, avialability and origin of your personal data;
2) you have the right to know the name of the Accountable Person(s) and/or the people or categories of people who may receive your personal data;
3) you have the right to have your personal data updated, modified or integrated;
4) you have the right to have your personal data deleted, destroyed, turned into anonymous form, or blocked if processed against the law;
5) you have the right to obtain a proof of the updating, modification, integration, deletion or destruction of your personal data, unless this is proved by the Accountable Person to be impossible or to require unreasonably disproportionate means;
6) you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, even if this is consistent with your request of a Service.